Small Bale Equipment v126.96.36.199 Mod
The pack consists of:
1. Pick-up Welger AP 730wc – selects grass, hay, straw and creates from them bales of 0.49 x 0.36 x 1.2 meters with a volume of 464 liters,
better known in the game as HD bales.
How to add. option in the store for a baler you can buy a guide for direct feeding the bales to the trailer.
Required power 51 hp
Working speed up to 14 km / h.
The cost is 14000 USD / 10 USD. in a day.
2. Fahr APN baler – selects grass, hay, straw and creates from them bales of the size of 0.5 x 0.4 x 0.7 meters with a volume of 300 liters, the smallest bales in the game.
Required power 30 hp
Working speed up to 11 km / h.
The cost is 9000 USD / 30 USD. in a day.
3. Bale loader bales pick up bales from Welger AP 730 and Fahr APN.
Before you buy this trailer you need to determine what size bales you will collect (from Welger AP 730 or from Fahr APN),
If the trailer is already bought, then you need to set it up (in the store) for the bales you need.
In the variant under Welger AP 730 the trailer can hold up to 40 bales, in the variant under Fahr APN up to 60 bales – after full filling the trailer-pick-up will automatically stop the selection.
There is a choice of color when purchasing.
Required power 30 hp
Working speed up to 15 km / h.
The cost is 9000 USD / 20 USD. in a day.
4. The warehouse for bale size 0.49 x 0.36 x 1.2 meters (HD bales) can hold up to 460 bales of each kind.
The cost is 22000 USD / 10 USD. in a day.
5. The warehouse for bale size 0.5 x 0.4 x 0.7 meters (SB bales) can hold up to 500 bales of each kind.
The cost is 15000 USD / 10 USD. in a day.
The Bale loader baler baler also picks bales from similar balers from other Welger AP730 v 1.0 and Fahr APN models from Farming Classics v 188.8.131.52.
Warehouses also accept bales created by balers from these mods.
Attention is important !!! Bales from Welger AP 730wc from Welger AP730 and Krone Emsland v 1.0.0 do not pick up and the warehouse of bales does not accept them !!!
All the equipment is dirty and washed. Clean log.