Ford LTL 9000 v1.1 MOD
Official release from the author. Its avaliable with a flatbed, dumpbed, hooklift or as a semi.
changelog v. 1.1:
– Added: more wheel options, crawlers and chains, avaliable under the Mitas brand and under Lizard.
– Fixed: windows being foggy.
– Added: trailer attacher (optionable)
– Added: ability to autoload round bales vertically
– Fixed: Adjusted Autoload positions
Caution! Due to the many details of a chains 3d model it may cause lag on lower end PC’s.
– Flatbed: with or without ramp. With Easy Autoload
– dumpbed: with or without salt spreader
– semi: short, long or longer
– wheels: 3 different rims, 4 brands (Including care wheels)
– tag axle: none, single or dual, liftable with right mouse button.
– Fifth wheel adjustable with right mouse button.
– 7 different fenders
– 4 exhausts
– 4 racks
– 7 bumpers, including plow mount
– 6 different colorpickers for different parts
– optionable ‘side parts’, fuel tanks, toolboxes etc.
– The autoload function is configurable as ‘light’ and ‘full’. With the ‘light’ option you need to lift the objects close to the flatbed for it to autoload.
– Warning: The latest version of the Easy Autoload script has a bug that when you save (manual or auto) it unloads the loaded objects onto the flatbed, I will update as soon as I find a fix.
– the plowmount currently connects to Expandables Heavy Duty Plow found here:
– Some of the mentioned options above will not function depending on which other options you choose.